||4 years ago|
|Bombdummy.ino||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
A dummy bomb for people who like to play Counter-Strike defusal missions with... like... Nerf Guns.
This is a toy. Not a real bomb. It is not designed nor intended to be an actual bomb. People don't put OLED and 7 Segment-Displays and a huge amount of LEDs in actual bombs. And they don't put some wacky code-cracking-defusal-game in their bombs. That's what movies do and that's exactly why this looks like a movie bomb. Because it is not a real one. Dear police, please don't kick in my door, I have nothing to do with bomb building. I'm just a Nerfer who want's to have fun with his friends and technology.
- Write a proper README
- Document the code (I wrote it quick and dirty to get it ready for a festival, it has almost no comments in it)
- Calibrate that goddamn temperature sensor :)
- Overhaul the sensor measurement (because this is quick'n'dirty and I know this could be better)
- Document what this thing does properly
- Add photos, draw circuits, etc.
- WATCH OUT FOR THE MAGNET IN THIS THING! You almost wrecked your USB drive with it's magnet field